Our Brewery Tour.
To discover. To experience. Cheers!
Just a few meters from our Waldpark brewery lies Warsteiner World, the only visitor center of its kind in Europe.
We invite you to a fascinating journey through the world of beer brewing on our state-of-the-art visitor train.
Warsteiner Virtual Tour
Opening Hours and Prices
The Warsteiner World is open to the public from February until December, Monday through Saturday. Sunday and holidays per request.
Guided tours are held per request and availability at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm and 4 pm. Please use the request formular. Our guided tours are of course in different languages (German, Dutch and English). Duration of the program: approximately 1.5 hours.
The entry price of € 19.50 includes the following:
- Visit to the Welcome Theater
- Participation in the multimedia presentation in the “Rotarium”
- Tour of the Warsteiner Brewery
- All beverages from the Warsteiner portfolio (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) for up to 2 hours after the brewery tour
- Typical ‘Sauerländer Kartoffeleintopf’ (Potato Stew)
On 25th April 2020 our Warsteiner World is closed.
Children under 9 years of age are free; children and youth between 10-15 years of age pay € 9.50. (No distribution of alcoholic beverages to children and youth according to the German Youth Protection Law); Adults (16+) pay € 19.50.
These offers are not available during the Warsteiner Internationale Montgolfiade (WIM)